Host Family Agreement
Term of Agreement
- If you do not find and hire a candidate shown in the database of "Energy Au pair", you will not have to pay for the search. This clause will be terminated, if other agreement has been made, for ex. doing the paperwork towards the public authorities.
- Payment terms are 10 days from the date invoice. The invoice will be issued at the time as the contract/agreement between the host family and the Au pair. Later invoicing can be made if circumstances make this necessary.
- The price of the service is at this time - matching Au pair and host family: 4.000 SEK
- "Energy Au pair" hereby undertakes the supply of the Au pair for your family with 3 months guaranty for free replacement from the day of Au pair’s arrival to the host family.
- By receiving an Au pair from "Energy Au pair", the host family declares that they accept and abide the regulations given by the national legislation.
- The host family agrees to be responsible for Au pair’s visa in Sweden during her/his stay in the family. She/he will also obtain own room and full board as long as she/he stays with the family as an Au pair.
- If the Au pair is unable to fulfil the contract due to personal reasons, "Energy Au pair" shall be notified about it beforehand. In that case "Energy Au pair"would arrange a new Au pair (max. one replacement per paid contract) within 3 months guaranty from "Energy Au pair" and without any extra charge to the host family.
- Agreed fee to "Energy Au pair" (which is not refundable) for the service shall be paid according to invoice. Payment terms are 10 days from invoice date. The host family agrees to not receive the Au pair till the fee has been paid in full.
- The main purpose of the Au pairs' stay in Sweden is to study the Swedish language and to broaden her/his knowledge of Swedish culture. The host family therefore is obliged to guarantee that the Au pair will have enough spare time to attend a Swedish language courses.
- The Au pair is personally responsible for any damage made by her in the host family’s home and “ENERGY Au pair” or anyone of their staff is NOT responsible for the actions of the Au pair.
- If the host family does not follow the "Energy Au pair" agreement or previously agreed contract with the Au pair, she/he can be replaced without compensation to the host family.