Au pair candidate - Meliana
- Reference ID:
- Current country
- Native language
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Marital status
- Can swim
- Has got driver license
- High education
- Has experience in childcare
- Preferred startup date
- Foreign language(s)
Bahasa IndonesiaEnglishSwedishChinese (Simplified)German
Letter for Host Family
Dear Family, I'm Meliana and I have a huge interest in children, travelling, cooking, and learning new things. I consider myself as a caring person, well-mannered, punctual, humorous, friendly, responsible, fast-learner, and people say that I am funny :)
During my spare time, I play piano, guitar, sing, cooking, wander around, and travel. I am into music, culture, languages, new places, and new people.
1. Au Pair in Stockholm for Jan 2016- April 2017 with 2 families (kids aged 4&6, and 2&4), then spent the last 3 months with a family aged 5, 8, and 11.
2. Currently I am residing in Perth - Australia to take care of a 5 years old wonderful boy with special needs for 6 months
+All reference contacts are available upon request.
English ( excellent )
Malaysian ( intermediate )
Swedish ( good to engage conversation with )
German ( A1, reading and writing )
Chinese ( basic )
-EDUCATION & WORKING EXPERIENCE
1. Mandarin course in Shanghai-China
2. Bsc. in Marketing from University College Dublin Ireland - Singapore Campus
3. Marketing Manager for Chimplinks Bali
4. Part Time Opera Singer at Zibiru Bali
5. Online marketer
I was also active in 3 voluntary works :
-Stockholm Film Festival
-Embassy of Indonesia -Stockholm
+References are Available
1. Experienced in driving in Indonesia (left side), Sweden (right side), and Australia (left side)
2. Experienced in cooking Western foods mostly, foods for kids, and some Asian foods
Now that I am finishing my contract in Australia, I am ready to come back to Europe to explore more countries that I have not been to, and I am excited for it!
Many host families asked me why I would like to be an Au Pair again when I can just find a job with higher pay or higher career chance.
And I simply said that I am still young, still curious about new experiences, I still enjoy spending time with kids & always will